Are You Ready to Vote?
After October 11, grace period registration can be completed at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, or any Early Voting site. Click here to find a listing of Early Voting sites. If you register at an Early Voting site, you will be required to vote that day. Visit the Kane County Elections website and the Illinois State Board of Elections website for more information and to see a sample ballot. Be sure to visit the League of Women Voters of Central Kane County and the League of Women Voters of Illinois for candidate information, endorsements, and information on the voting process. Click here to find your polling place.
Lincoln & Caudill: Read to Win!
October 1 - February 15. Students in grades 4-12 can read 4 books from the Lincoln and Caudill Award nominee list, fill out reviews, and win! Get started here by printing out a review form, or visit Youth Services for more details.
- Sat Oct 22 Pumpkinpalooza! event details | register
- Sat Nov 05 Intro to Ukulele! Class is FULL! event details | register
- Mon Nov 07 Buy & Sell with Etsy event details | register
- Fri Nov 11 Homeschool Club event details | register
- Fri Nov 18 Library Closed for Staff Training event details | register
- Sun Dec 04 Holiday Open House event details | register
- Tue Dec 06 Fox Valley Writers Group event details | register
- Thu Dec 15 Medicare Program event details | register
- Thu Jan 05 Evening Book Discussion Group event details | register
- Tue Jan 10 AARP Smart Driver Safety Class - Part 1 event details | register
View all upcoming events
L. J Morse Construction Co. will start work the week of September 19th on the West Wing Renovation Project. Phase I of the project will begin the week of September 19th and end in December. Phase II will begin the week of January 6th 2017 and last until the end of June 2017. For more detailed information and updates as the project progressed please click on the “Renovation” tab on our website. Click here for an overview of the project.