The Spring newsletter is now available to download. Click here to download your copy today. Printed copies will be available at the Library and mailed out to residents around February 22nd.
- Tue Feb 16 Aurora Women's Club event details | register
- Tue Feb 16 Work Study Group Meeting event details | register
- Wed Feb 17 Toddler Time event details | register
- Sun Feb 21 TAB Planning Meeting event details | register
- Mon Feb 22 Getting Your Medical Affairs in Order event details | register
- Wed Feb 24 PharmaCannis Group Meeitng event details | register
- Sun Feb 28 TAB Volunteering event details | register
- Wed Mar 02 TAB Planning Meeting event details | register
- Sun Mar 06 Teen Book Club event details | register
- Mon Mar 14 Researching Your Italian Ancestors event details | register
View all upcoming events
Voters may begin voting early for the general primary election on Thursday, February 4th, 2016 at the Kane County Clerk’s Office ONLY (Mon. through Fri., 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM). Messenger Public Library will be an Early Voting site February 29-March 3 from 12 PM to 7 PM; March 4 from 10 AM to 4 PM; and March 7-10 from 12 PM - 7 PM. Click here for additional early voting times and places.
Those who have not registered to vote by Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 may register during the grace period voter registration. Grace period voter registration will be offered at the Kane County Clerk’s Office, beginning Wednesday, February 17th, 2016, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. You may also do grace period voter registration at Messenger Public Library during Early Voting. If you register to vote during the grace period and want to vote in the upcoming primary election, you must vote at the time of registration.