Tax Forms and Filing Information
The library has a very limited quantity of the basic Federal forms available for distribution, and basic Illinois state forms will be arriving soon. Federal forms can be found at http://www.irs.gov, and Illinois state forms are at http://www.revenue.state.il.us/TaxForms/. You can find an online listing of free tax volunteers for seniors and low income individuals. Or, you can stop in and library staff can show you how to get tax help, and also print forms for you at 10¢ a page. We're here to help!
American Library Association Youth Media Awards
The Youth Media Awards are announced at the American Library Association's Midwinter Conference during the first week of February each year. See the 2015 list on our Great Reads page.
- Sat Feb 28 !Taller Básico de Computación en español! Clase gratis. event details | register
- Sat Feb 28 North Aurora Baseball Meeting event details | register
- Mon Mar 02 North Aurora Garden Club event details | register
- Mon Mar 02 Messenger Book Discussion Group event details | register
- Mon Mar 02 Sierra Club Valley of the Fox Group Meeting event details | register
- Tue Mar 03 eMediaLibrary Consortium Colection Development Meeting event details | register
- Tue Mar 03 eMediaLibrary Consortium Meeting event details | register
- Tue Mar 03 Northtowne Homeowner's Association event details | register
- Tue Mar 03 N2 Publishing Meeting event details | register
- Tue Mar 03 Windstone Place Homeowners Meeting event details | register
View all upcoming events
For improved service and convenience, the library is now notifying users, via email or regular mail, when their library card is within 30 days of the 2 year renewal date. Library policy requires that users show proof of current North Aurora residency every two years. As a reminder, users under 18 will need their adult responsible party present to renew privileges.